About Me

Translate

Popular Posts

Welcome to the world of mystery. I hereby telling you to enjoy wasting your time here.

The World Ends With You (TWEWY)


Also known as Subarashiki Kono Sekai (It's a Wonderful World).

Do you think that you don't need friends and friends just let you down? If you think so, then I suggest you play this game. It will open your eyes about friendships things, and you will get wiser. It has so many quotes to inspire inside. So the story is about a boy named Neku Sakuraba is forced to play the game. Neku is the type of person who don't trust friends. He happened to met Shiki who's really a loud person then he got annoyed by her. But later, they get along after meeting Mr. Hanekoma. He partnered with a different person every weeks (3 weeks in total). Yoshiya Kiryu (Joshua), the private dick extraordinare, is Neku's 2nd partner. Then Beat is the 3rd partner. Rhyme is Beat's first week partner, but too bad for her, she got erased in that first week. This story takes place in Shibuya.




In the first week the game master is Yodai Higashizawa. His name's hard to remember and so seldom mentioned in the game, so I really don't quite remember sometimes. Oh well, the 2nd game master is Sho Minamimoto, whom Neku thought that he killed him in the first place. Sho Minamimoto known as the Math Man. You will find many mnemonic for Math while he's the game master, and I kinda like that for some reasons. The 3rd game master is Mitsuki Konishi, known as the Iron Maiden, but Beat insult her as the Iron Face. Nevermind that, but I through a lot time to beat her, kinda hard.

And there was also Koki Kariya and Uzuki Yashiro who happens to appear together sometimes. I kinda thought that they're a couple or something. And oh yeah, this game also have a manga. It only have 2 chapters. And I suggest you play the game before you read the manga, because if you don't play the game first, you won't know or won't follow or won't understand the purpose of the author making the manga. It's not really for telling the stories, but only for jokes or such like that. It was hilarious... the manga. Even though all the characters is OOC (out of character) but I appreciated that manga. Because it makes me laugh hard. About Mr. Hanekoma? I don't want to tell about him. It's a secret. And I'm sure he would agree with me if I keep it as a secret. ROFL. Because you know what, if I tell ya, it would spoil all the fun and the tense or suspense in the game, so just go ahead and play it! What're you waiting for?



Not too long ago, I might have agreed. But not now. I've changed! I'll never helped you! Maybe living in your Shibuya WOULD be easier. Maybe. Except one problem- it wouldn't be Shibuya! I was never good with people. I covered my ears and blocked them out. But you know what? If I don't clash, I don't change. The world ends at my borders, and the best moments slip away. Shibuya's full of people waiting for those moments, when we clash together and find something new. Here in the UG, I clashed. I changed. And now I know- Shibuya should just stay as it is!
~Neku Sakuraba

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive