About Me

Translate

Popular Posts

Welcome to the world of mystery. I hereby telling you to enjoy wasting your time here.

Jake Hunter Detective Chronicles Memories of The Past

One of the mystery visual novel game that I like. In Japan, Jake Hunter known as Detective Saburo Jinguji. It have many games platform. It started from disk system, family computer, Playstation Sega Saturn, Playstation, Playstation 2, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Playstation Portable, and Nintendo 3DS. I only can review the NDS game though, since I only played that one, and only that one which had been translated to English, most of the others are in Japanese. It's about a private eye detective named Jake Hunter, and his assistant, Yulia Marks. Jake Hunter office in Tripudio and Aspicio. Sometimes they have clients that wants a mystery to be solved, but another time, Jake's old and best friend named Kingsley, asked for his help.

Jake Hunter have many friends to help him investigate cases. He's calm, cool and composed like any other detectives. He's not exactly fond of dogs. His friend who would usually help him in lab investigation is Sam who often works for the police and knows Kingsley as well as Jake does. Everyone called him Mr. Hunter. Yulia called him Jake out of blue whenever they're in danger.

Jake Hunter have a quite good fighting styles, hook, straight and uppercut. It's a useful skill in being a detective. Another great skill of his is that he could threaten so well and people easily cracked. He even know that silence sometimes make people talk. He's also good at solving hard puzzles. Even though, sometimes Yulia helps him a lot when it comes to intelligence and language speaking. Jake cares a lot about Yulia and so is Jake to her. In some part, they leave hints where they might liked each other. When Jake's client is his old friend who used to be his ex, Yulia happens to found out Jake's unusual act and Jake also noticed Yulia have been asking a lot. Sometimes Jake's cases always involved in some street gangs.

...I don't believe this. Look, I realize you're just trying to look out for me, in your own macho, arrogant way... ...But I'm part of the Hunter Detective Agency just like you! I know what the risks are, and I accept them. Look, sir, it might be your name on the sign, but I'm just as much a part of this detective agency as you are. I've got my pride, just like you do, and I want to see this through to the end. And I... I worry... I worry about...
~Yulia Marks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive