About Me

Translate

Popular Posts

Welcome to the world of mystery. I hereby telling you to enjoy wasting your time here.

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Oreshura for short. Another harem Anime I happen to watch. I-It's not like, I like to watch harem or anything... And no, I'm not Tsundere, Remember I'm Kuudere and Dandere. What the hell, why am I babbling about myself in an Anime Review? Back to topic. So, here it is... Another love comedy, but more silly because of their chuunibyou. Don't know what chuunibyou is? Try watch Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! it's something called 8th grader syndrome. Well whaddya know? I also have it in 8th grader, and it seems I still have it now, even though I almost lost it. What am I doing... I completely telling about myself... okay, back to main discuss.

So, the main character Eita Kido.. or Ei-kun or Eita or Takkun... He's Chiwa Harusaki's childhood friend. They spend most of their days together, due to their parents somewhere far away. And that day, when Eita's class changed seat, he happens to sit beside Masuzu Natsukawa, who happens to be a popular girl and that popular girl asked him out to be her gilfriend! What happen? What do you think happen? And what will happen? Of course you should know, the title says it! Oh, I haven't translated the meaning? It means my childhood friend and my girlfriend fight too much. If you're otaku, you should've known the meaning, but oh well, nevermind.

So here it is! Yeah, I know it's very much harem. No need an otaku to tell that, everyone knows. There are also secondary characters. They are Himeka Kashino who happens to be.. well.. kinda complicated to explain, but she chuunibyou with Eita. Burning Pudding Princess and Burning Fighting Fighter. There's also Ai Fuyuumi, who happens to be Eita's friend in kindergarden, who met him first before Chiwa does. Oh wow, this seems to be more and more like battlefield! Remember not to have any harem unless you can take care of it, okay?

After living my whole life as a fake, I've lost the ability to trust people.
~Masuzu Natsukawa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive