About Me

Translate

Popular Posts

Welcome to the world of mystery. I hereby telling you to enjoy wasting your time here.

Spy Myung-wol

It's about a spy named Myung-wol from North Korea part of Choi Ryu agent team. Myung-wol got an order to bodyguard the high ranking military officer's daughter. The daughter is a fan pf K-POP star, thus went to Singapore to attend the concert. She went to Singapore accompanied by Myung-wol and Choi Ryu. After that, she wants an autograph from a K-POP star named Kang Woo. It was hard for Myung-wol to get one from him. So then, she follows him to South Korea. 
Kang Woo who decided to go along whatever Myung-wol wants, end up falling in love with her later. Afterwards, Choi Ryu, who have feelings for her, trying to remind her this is about mission not love, although he knows he's jealous of Kang Woo, and he also do the mission along with protecting Myung-wol from any dangerous people. Once Kang Woo knows her identity, it's where the climax is... Great conflict.




Here's the best part of the story... I'm so moved with this part. I really am. I don't know they both serious or kidding, but this happens in an act of a film they're going to make. They didn't follow the script and end up that way. Weird huh? What are they up to? Watch it!

Kang Woo: All this time I've spent with you... Was it all fake?
Myung-wol: Those... Those were my true feelings. I was very happy.
Kang Woo: Then, why don't you stay here and live with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive