About Me

Translate

Popular Posts

Welcome to the world of mystery. I hereby telling you to enjoy wasting your time here.

Professor Layton


Professor Layton, famous by the Nintendo DS game, also have a manga (too bad it's only have a chapter because the rest isn't published or translated) and it also have anime (movie) based on the game storyline. It have many series. It mostly about Professor Layton get requests of mysteries from his acquaintance for the start of the story or he found a mystery he interested to solve in newspaper. Thus, he can't shake the feeling to solve the mysteries along with his apprentice, Luke Triton.


There are many puzzles in one of the series each games. It was tricky, mind blown, yet entertaining and very useful to learn. Well, I don't like Math, but if it was a puzzle math, I'm interested. Weird huh? Nevermind that, this story is suspense, and make us curious to what will happen next, I can't shake the feeling to that I'm thrilled to see the game's ending. Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Diabolical Box, Unwound Future, The Last Specter are NDS games. I loved the Unwound Future story. Too bad it end there, and the story goes flashback since Last Specter and thus the game continued flashback in Nintendo 3DS (which I don't exactly know the stories). Such as Miracle Mask, Eternal Diva and so on.

For the Eternal Diva story, it have the anime (movie), I've watched it. It was great. Really great and awesome. My words are failed to describe it, I'm speechless. The second movie it was called Professor Layton and Azran Legacies. It's still new, so that I can't find it anywhere on the web, plus, I have to wait for the subtitled one. I prefer the Japanese version. Sure, Luke voice better in Japan, but Layton voice seems better in English. But since I watched too much anime, I prefer it in Japan language. If you want to know about Layton's romance life, you would like the Unwound Future story too like me. And besides Nintendo DS, or 3DS, this game also have a game in iOS.
Layton have a rival named Don Paolo. In Prof. Layton flashback story, before he met Luke first in Last Specter, he have an assistant called Emmy Altava. Emmy seems to know Layton, but Layton can't recall who's she.



This game also have a crossover game with Ace Attorney game. It's in Nintendo 3DS. But ouch, it's in Japanese, I hope it get translated, I really want to play it, but it would be futile if I don't understand the story... and how the puzzles are gonna be solved! I don't even know the answer when it was explained in English, how the hell I could survive in the Japanese?

This is really good game I tell ya! Your life will be more wise and fun and colourful! This is not boring at all! If you don't play, you will regret it!

Claire: I suppose this is it, Hershel. I have to go back to my own time. Back to that day when we parted.
Layton: No, Claire...
Claire: I'm sorry I can't stay.
Layton: Claire, wait!
Claire: We had so many plans for the future. Do you remember Hershel? I'll miss you... and our unwound future.
Layton: You CAN'T go! I don't want to say good-bye again! I can't! I won't!
Claire: I know you. And I know you'll stay strong. After all... That's what a gentleman does. I must go now, Hershel. Thank you for everything. Good-bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive