About Me

Translate

Popular Posts

Welcome to the world of mystery. I hereby telling you to enjoy wasting your time here.

Dragon Ball

If you have been staring at this blog layout's, then that means you actually knew what are they. Yes, they're from Dragon Ball anime, manga. A story about a kid named Goku who lived by himself since his stepgrandfather passed away. He then, met a woman named Bulma (a CEO at Capsule Corp) and go to an adventure collecting Dragon Balls. They went to a journey with so many enemies in their adventure, but also friends. Many are hunting this Dragon Balls, including a group named Red Ribbon. Goku later beat the Red Ribbon and married with a woman named Chichi (the ox-king daughter), (I actually meant to say married a female, or a girl... but it seems Vegeta's speech calling "Woman." contagious to me.) Then they're happily ever af--- no not yet... happily ever after for Dragon Ball that is...

The next generation, Dragon Ball Z. Their happily ever after come to an end after a strong people called saiyans arrived on Earth. They actually planned to just destroy Goku or trying to remind who he actually is (he's actually something that crashed from outer space to earth, then his grandpa found him and make him as a grandson) But ended up knowing about Dragon Ball, these saiyans hunting them too. After that, a monster called Frieza and his henchmen also hunting for Dragon Ball. All the saiyans were defeated except Vegeta. 

After Goku beat Frieza and this prince of saiyans called Vegeta, gave up being evil and focus on defeating Goku, Frieza re-appeared. But Goku isn't arrived on earth yet. Frieza was instead destroyed by a strange man who could turn into super saiyan like Goku. Vegeta's so confused who's the strange man who could turn into super saiyan when the only saiyans left is him, Goku, and Gohan (Goku and Chichi's kid). Turns out he was Vegeta's kid from the future (Trunks) and ask for Goku and the others help, to destroy their new enemy, Cell. 
After defeating Cell, next, during a martial arts competition, they met another enemy called Babidi then they met Buu later. Afterwards Vegito (Vegeta and Goku fusion) beat them, then the world is happily ever after. Since this series is the popular one, they make a remake of this called Dragon Ball Kai, the story's shorter but only until Cell's story, Buu's story isn't in Dragon Ball Kai for some reason.... 



The last generation is Dragon Ball GT. Explains about Goku shrunk into a kid again and take adventure with Trunks and Pan to collect and hunt for Dragon Balls in outer space. (First, Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan anime shrunk into a kid, now Goku shrunk into a kid. I wonder if the authors actually thinking about themselves turning into a kid so they could play like other kids does?) Anyway, this GT series isn't really popular, in my opinion, maybe it's due to only Goku, Trunks and Pan who travels. No Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Bulma, and others. They appear seldom and only at the last episodes when they finally arrived on earth. But I personally liked this series, because I like the character Trunks. Though I must bluntly said too that I don't like Vegeta's new look. Bulma said it was handsome. Oh boy, people in love, I can't deduce what they're thinking... This game is always about fighting. You might find this game in almost all kind of gadgets.




Kakarot (Goku), you're quite impressive. I never stood a chance against Buu, you're the only one who can fight him. I think I finally understand how a genius like myself can't surpass you. I thought it was because you had something to protect. I thought your drive to protect allowed you to take advantage of your capabilities... this may have been a reason, but not I too have this drive. I fought to do as I wished, because it was fun to kill my enemies and feed my pride. But he's different, he fights not to win but because he absolutely won't lose, causing him to break his limits and he really doesn't care who his opponent is. So when he didn't kill me, it was because he saw I could care for others, like I do now... Go Kakarot, you're number one!
~Vegeta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive